띠다띠 2016-05-30 10:01

그 리뷰는 설치중 문제가 있어서 테크서포트에 연락하니 자신의 컴퓨터에 접속하려고 한다는 전혀다른 글이구요. 제가 말하는 리뷰는 요겁니다. "... I have several of these cameras and have been happy with the performance and reliability" by Dragon Girl 끝부분 읽어보시면 포스캠 포럼에도 문제에 대한 쓰레드가 있다네요.

First of all I have several of these cameras and have been happy with the performance and reliability. However, many of us owners have discovered that the cameras (newer models) establish connections to servers all over the world without the owners permission. The problem can not be resolved without implementing difficult router port filtering programming that many routers do not support and even then the cameras are still trying to establish remote sessions causing router warning messages of possible network viruses and over utilization of RAM. In essence, you must program advanced port filtering on the router to reject outgoing traffic from the camera so that it can not pass into the internet. This is NOT the way to fix this problem. It needs to be fixed at the source which appears to be the camera. Captures of the outgoing traffic has been provided to Foscam.

Many of us owners are concerned about what data is actually being sent to these remote servers or viewers.

Please read Foscam's Forum under the thread title of "Foscam Dialing Out to Suspect Hosts". I don't believe Amazon allows posting of urls so I won't post the forum address here. FYI - This is not a weak password problem as many of you have probably heard about.

Please be sure to read the Forum above before purchasing a Foscam camera. Again, the cameras have performed well for me but this security issue is preventing me from purchasing any more cameras for now. Thanks.

This is a problem known by Foscam and has been reported at least under two other threads under different titles.

파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 파일 첨부 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 크기 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )
취소